HTC Pyramid/Sensation work on AT&T??

clintrojan

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
I have been looking at the HTC pyramid/sensation and it looks amazing so far. 1.2ghz Dual Core CPU :D

I love my inspire but now all these dual core phones are coming out. The atrix sucks in my opinion. I don't like Samsung phones. Is AT&T going to see any dual core android lovin'?

mrro82

Mr. Ro.
Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
I still don't see the need to dual core yet. The Inspire's CPU is able to be OC'd to 1.8. How much more do we need? I can see why the Atrix needs it. To run the laptop accessory but without one of those, what's the use?

anon(4144202)

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
I still don't see the need to dual core yet. The Inspire's CPU is able to be OC'd to 1.8. How much more do we need? I can see why the Atrix needs it. To run the laptop accessory but without one of those, what's the use?

True

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

bigboi0206

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
The AT&T LG Thrill is a Dual-Core phone. So far AT&T has been ahead of the pack when it comes to dual-core phones. With the split away from the iPhone as their main attraction I would expect them to announce even more when summer time rolls around. AT&T is starting to be very Android friendly except for the side-loading fiasco, which shouldn't hinder you if you know the OS.

robin48

Mar 26, 2011
Visit site
The AT&T LG Thrill is a Dual-Core phone. So far AT&T has been ahead of the pack when it comes to dual-core phones. With the split away from the iPhone as their main attraction I would expect them to announce even more when summer time rolls around. AT&T is starting to be very Android friendly except for the side-loading fiasco, which shouldn't hinder you if you know the OS.
I agree especially since Jobs included verizon for sale of the slave phone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trudycharles