Lost bottom piece

Verdes8891

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
A buddy of mine with the same phone lost the bottom piece of his inspire. The piece that covers up the sim and sd card. Does anyone know where he can find a spare one to purchase?

Four-Fifty-X

Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
well dont do that seeing that the battery isnt in the same compartment as the Sim, just tell them the bottom piece broke, dont mention the battery
If you want to get BOTH pieces, follow my instructions. The sim card cover breaking is a known issue. They have zero problem replacing it. Also, they know the battery cover is hard to open and people are damaging them. They will replace it if you tell them it won't stay shut because you had to force it open

nickmatteis

Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
If you want to get BOTH pieces, follow my instructions. The sim card cover breaking is a known issue. They have zero problem replacing it. Also, they know the battery cover is hard to open and people are damaging them. They will replace it if you tell them it won't stay shut because you had to force it open

ok then i might have to do that seeing that my battery cover is all dented from trying to open it. whats the number to call?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FarajWala800