Noticeable Changes in battery life!

Tompoint0

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
As many of you are aware, the battery on the Inspire 4G kind of sucks it. Last night I decided to change my skin a little bit and I did see substantial improvements (even after a day) with my battery life. I decided to remove my HTC clock/weather widget! Usually during my commute to work I would lose around 5-6% of battery life but today I lost 1%. Today my phone lasted me all day with moderate use. Hope this helps. Anyone else have suggestions/tips to add?

pazzo02

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
I've been using Beautiful Widgets for about a month. I'm sure anything you take out of memory will lengthen your battery life. I know the clock/weather widgets have settings for how often they update. Make sure to set them for as long as you're comfortable with.

clintrojan

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
I actually use have around 30% at the time I go to bed at night. I use it moderately, not heavy use. Also I have data turned off when I'm not using it because I'm usually on WIFI.

I use Launcher Pro Plus or Go Launcher.

Hope that helps

Bzow

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
As many of you are aware, the battery on the Inspire 4G kind of sucks it. Last night I decided to change my skin a little bit and I did see substantial improvements (even after a day) with my battery life. I decided to remove my HTC clock/weather widget! Usually during my commute to work I would lose around 5-6% of battery life but today I lost 1%. Today my phone lasted me all day with moderate use. Hope this helps. Anyone else have suggestions/tips to add?

You changed your skin and it helped with battery life? What were you using before? What are you using now?