Anytime I try to upload a video from my phone to youtube I get an error that states "Failed to retrieve account information". When I access the youtube app it shows my channel and my vids with no problem. I have tried on wifi and on 3g.
    04-10-2011 08:38 PM
    Anytime I try to upload a video from my phone to youtube I get an error that states "Failed to retrieve account information". When I access the youtube app it shows my channel and my vids with no problem. I have tried on wifi and on 3g.
    my youtube was giving me problems with HQ. first try restarting your phone and try again.

or go to setting - applications - manage app - all tab - youtube and clear data and clear cache
    04-10-2011 08:50 PM
    Thanks. I ended up having to add an account which is odd because it's the same user and password as my Google account.
    04-11-2011 08:11 AM
    I found out what's going on here. When you set up your tablet or droid, you had to creat a new account or sign in with an existing google account. When uploading a video in the youtube app, you must be signed into the google account you use on the tablet. If you sign into your youtube account with a different email address, then you will need to add another google account to your tablet, or create anot youtube account with your curent google account information.
    12-14-2011 08:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD