Can't Sync with Hotmail Mails n Folders‏

droidEk

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
Trying to do it by Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync but Alwas receive an error and doesn't allow me to creat the account.

Now I'm using the POP settings and I can get emails and send emails using the TLS Security Type by port 587.

But still have a problem a big problem...

When I sync and read a new message on the phone, it's appears as readed on the phone, when you sync the phone again with the server and you see it from the server it's apears as unreaded. It's suppoust to appears as readed on the server when you already sync again but that isn't working...

If I read a mail from the cel phone and I do the sync still appears on the server as unreaded. If I read it on the server and sync the phone appears on the server as readed but in the phone as unreaded...

Too bad... Arriving your home to revise again the same emails that you already read during the day plus the new ones...

Any clue?

Thanks In Advance

Reck

Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
You're using the default HTC Mail client right? There are apps like K-9 and MailDroid that may solve your problem. I've also written a guide on pushing Hotmail account emails, so try that if you dont like those apps.

Reactions: droidEk

Reck

Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
I forgot to mention the sideload part, but if you follow the directions carefully everything will be fine. Still you should try those apps first if you're worried about the risk.

droidEk

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
I forgot to mention the sideload part, but if you follow the directions carefully everything will be fine. Still you should try those apps first if you're worried about the risk.

Don't like the Maildroid Aplication...

What's about the sideload part?

what's the risk?

I hope you can help me to do it step by step...

Thanks in advance for you for your help Sir!

Reck

Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Sideloading is a way to install apps not found in the Android Marketplace. AT&T blocks apps that arent in the Marketplace so you have to sideload.

I would imagine the risks from not following directions for sideloading can go from something not working right to a possible brick. Both of which are highly unlikely.

Steps are here: [Guide]Push emails for Hotmail accounts (Inspire 4G)

No problem and for the record, I'm a Miss :)

Reactions: droidEk

droidEk

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
Sideloading is a way to install apps not found in the Android Marketplace. AT&T blocks apps that arent in the Marketplace so you have to sideload.

I would imagine the risks from not following directions for sideloading can go from something not working right to a possible brick. Both of which are highly unlikely.

Steps are here: [Guide]Push emails for Hotmail accounts (Inspire 4G)

No problem and for the record, I'm a Miss :)

Ehhhhh, Sorry!:eek:

I'm Glad that a Miss can help us here!;)

Well, That's Sounds good...

I don't have too much experience with that things, but I need to solve this thing. so I need to take the risk...

let me take a look, and thanks again!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781