GPS after update

anon(4144202)

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
It seems after I received the at&t update my GPS hasn't been working on my phone. Maps works OK but Google navigation and navigon are horrible. Anybody else had this experience??

cobra302

Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
Mine seemed a little bit slow, I'm worried that I'm just being over sensitive about things because of the update though. :-(

After the initial warm up though its been working just fine.

Sent from my Inspire 4G

Hypnopottamus

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
My GPS seems to work better! I can get a lock indoors now. Before, I would have to be outside of my garage. It only takes 5-10 seconds max to get a lock.

Ryan Roland

Oct 20, 2010
Visit site
My GPS seems to work better! I can get a lock indoors now. Before, I would have to be outside of my garage. It only takes 5-10 seconds max to get a lock.

I hope that happens for me too because my gps signal is weak and I've seen at least a dozen inspires with better lock indoors so hopefully this update helps me whenever that might be

raver_returns

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
So I finally got to use the Google Navigator GPS today. First time since the update. I did notice a big difference with inaccuracies. Wrong street names, slow to lock position, that sort of thing. So I pulled over, uninstalled the navigator updates, opened the app and let it reinstall the updates. That seems to have fixed it. Just for kicks, I used it pretty much for the rest of the day, no matter where I was going. It works fine for me now. Possibly better than before the update.

Reactions: frogstofall