Contact problem

anon(4144202)

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
Ok long story short I erased all my contacts on gmail.com. They're still on my phone and when I tried to sync to gmail again from my phone only 13 contacts showed up! Is it something I'm doing wrong? I would like to get ALL my contacts from my phone back to gmail in case something happens!

ddot196

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
I did it thus way to get my contracts on to gmail as I was having problems. Save all your contacts as a file using your app. I use go contacts and there is an option to save my contacts as a file on the phone. Once that was done I connected my phone to the computer and went to gmail on my computer. I then selected upload contacts and chose the file on my phone and they all loaded up into gmail. Now I presume if I ever lose them I'll be able to go too gmail and just import them to my phone.

Sent from my HTC Inspire 4G

raver_returns

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
I did it thus way to get my contracts on to gmail as I was having problems. Save all your contacts as a file using your app. I use go contacts and there is an option to save my contacts as a file on the phone. Once that was done I connected my phone to the computer and went to gmail on my computer. I then selected upload contacts and chose the file on my phone and they all loaded up into gmail. Now I presume if I ever lose them I'll be able to go too gmail and just import them to my phone.

Sent from my HTC Inspire 4G

I'm just curious. Does this method still provide an accurate two way sync as I add or change contacts from both the phone or the gmail account?

anon(4144202)

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
I'm just curious. Does this method still provide an accurate two way sync as I add or change contacts from both the phone or the gmail account?

Well when I did it this way.I made sure all my contacts synced to Google. After that I deleted all the contacts on my phone. Then on Google made a export file and copied it to the SD card. Then imported that data to my phone so my phone is now saying all contacts are synced to Google.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance