What to do now

danlib21

Feb 26, 2011
Visit site
I have been told that Applanet is a good one to install, all the apps are free. Just go to the applanet.com in your browser on your phone and i think it will automatically download it to your phone. Other than what you mentioned and what i just said i am curious to what else there is also.

Hypnopottamus

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
I would be VERY weary of using Applanet, given yesterday's news posted on THIS site:

http://www.androidcentral.com/more-android-market-security-woes-and-novel-idea-fix-them-sophos

Be aware that Applanet is a warez site AND is chinese...the area affected in the above link.

For what it's worth Applanet is a software piracy site. I realize everyone is looking for free stuff, but this site blatantly rips of developers. On the face of it, offering paid apps for free is just unethical and undermines developers' time and effort put into their apps.

I would be VERY cautious of the trade-offs of being able to get a paid app for free! Look at the permissions you have to give just to access the Applanet market.

Reactions: Simba501

cobra302

Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
This is kinda like the dog chasing a car. What do you do when you catch it? LOL
Best thing to do is start going back thru app reviews and see what catches your eye that you couldn't get before.

Sent from my Inspire 4G

badst33l

May 14, 2011
Visit site
All I want is swype. Thats the only reason I need it. Sure SlideIT is pretty cool, but it's missing some core features like double tapping the space bar for a period. Would seem like a simple feature but they don't have it.

pazzo02

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
The one thing I make sure to do is check the Amazon Appstore every day to see what app they're giving away. I think I've downloaded like 10 already. Chuzzle was free the other day.:)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech