1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Case Needed: Recommendation?

I have already have thin Case-Mate POP on my Inspire, but need a belt loop case that i can place this in, so somewhat over-sized..

Ideally, Vertical leather case, belt loop to contain the Inspire, but NOT a tight fit....

thanks!

I have the Otterbox Defender ($39.99 on ebay with car charger) and I love it. While the holster doesn't have a belt loop accommodation, it has a ratchet-style swivel belt clip that works very well. Nothing protects like an Otterbox....

Kellyn

There is a sub-section above this with a bunch of reviews/advice on cases

http://forum.androidcentral.com/inspire-accessories/

I ordered the Otterbox Commuter myself yesterday so hope to get it this week.

Seidio Active case. Very similar to the otterbox commuter, but a hell of a lot nicer looking in my opinion. Got a combo kit on Ebay for $40

Also comes with a very sturdy holster.
    I like being angry. It makes me happy.

Quote Originally Posted by RaverReturns View Post
    Seidio Active case. Very similar to the otterbox commuter, but a hell of a lot nicer looking in my opinion. Got a combo kit on Ebay for $40

Also comes with a very sturdy holster.

I use the Seidio Active myself and like it a lot.

Global Posts
    1,029 Global Posts
    ROM
    Sabsa Prime ICS

I have the Platinum series case/holster. Got it at Best Buy because it was the only thing available when I got my Inspire 2 days after the release. It's a lot like the Seidio Active.

After using the commuter for a day.. I think I should have gotten the Seidio Active because it looks like it has better gripping. The commuter is pretty slippery.

Quote Originally Posted by mattee28 View Post
    After using the commuter for a day.. I think I should have gotten the Seidio Active because it looks like it has better gripping. The commuter is pretty slippery.
    Really? I never had any otterboxes, but I thought that they were supposed have good grip. That said, yeah the Sedio Active has some really good gripping.

Seido Active X in Navy

Quote Originally Posted by Jets View Post
    Seido Active X in Navy
    Mine is burgundy