Case Needed: Recommendation?

jlm86

May 7, 2011
Visit site
I have already have thin Case-Mate POP on my Inspire, but need a belt loop case that i can place this in, so somewhat over-sized..

Ideally, Vertical leather case, belt loop to contain the Inspire, but NOT a tight fit....

thanks!

Killbert

May 9, 2011
Visit site
I have the Otterbox Defender ($39.99 on ebay with car charger) and I love it. While the holster doesn't have a belt loop accommodation, it has a ratchet-style swivel belt clip that works very well. Nothing protects like an Otterbox....

Kellyn

pazzo02

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
I have the Platinum series case/holster. Got it at Best Buy because it was the only thing available when I got my Inspire 2 days after the release. It's a lot like the Seidio Active.

mattee28

May 20, 2011
Visit site
After using the commuter for a day.. I think I should have gotten the Seidio Active because it looks like it has better gripping. The commuter is pretty slippery.

raver_returns

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
After using the commuter for a day.. I think I should have gotten the Seidio Active because it looks like it has better gripping. The commuter is pretty slippery.

Really? I never had any otterboxes, but I thought that they were supposed have good grip. That said, yeah the Sedio Active has some really good gripping.