720 p movies on htc inspire

rrsrv

May 21, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys can anyone tell me if there is anyway to watch 720 p movies on this phone (HTC inspire) I've looked in the forum and only found one ? About 720 playback but he or she got no response. I have quite a bit of movies downloaded on my computer that I would love to put on the phone but I've only got a 480 p hd video to playback... is there a video player on the marketplace that could solve this issue without tedious hours of covering movies ?

homescrub

Mar 1, 2011
twitter.com
720p is capable on the Inspire on these formats: Divx/Xvid/mp4/h.263/h.264/WMV9

There many applications for your desktop to convert movies to play at 720p with the associated formats above. Preferably, WinMP4 is a great application that converts movies for devices.

As far as video players go, you can use WinAmp or VLC. Either one of these media players will playback your movies at whatever format you use.

BenjaSands

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
Now wonder videos do not look that great on it for me....almost every streaming service (including youtube) makes the videos look somewhat pixelated...it seems the best video quality i have gotten is from the CBS News app.....

homescrub

Mar 1, 2011
twitter.com
Now wonder videos do not look that great on it for me....almost every streaming service (including youtube) makes the videos look somewhat pixelated...it seems the best video quality i have gotten is from the CBS News app.....

YouTube app actually has the option to either play in Standard to HD. I haven't seen one pixelated video yet. Even with Netflix, its crystal clear on my device.

dmexley

May 23, 2011
Visit site
Video app?

Any recommendations as to which app is best to play a .avi file put on my SD card? I'm buying the Inspire tomorrow and have Dropbox and i know you can watch video from Dropbox on iPhones but wasnt sure about Android phones like the Inspire.

homescrub

Mar 1, 2011
twitter.com
Any recommendations as to which app is best to play a .avi file put on my SD card? I'm buying the Inspire tomorrow and have Dropbox and i know you can watch video from Dropbox on iPhones but wasnt sure about Android phones like the Inspire.

If you read my original post, I posted which ones you can use.

rrsrv

May 21, 2011
Visit site
Dmex check out moboplayer its free and played all the vids I just loaded up noticed it looks a lot better than the vlc player

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance