Inspire's worth?

rocketry876

Apr 19, 2011
Visit site
About how much is the Inspire actually worth, without a contract or anything, just the pure goodness? I'd think its probably a little more than $100, right?

Last edited:

homescrub

Mar 1, 2011
twitter.com
$449-$499 retail.

On-line, like ebay or craigslist, $200-$350.

Where in the heck did you assume $100? lol. Maybe on contract. Not retail value. LOL $100...LOL...

rocketry876

Apr 19, 2011
Visit site
100 is what ATT sells it for on contract. I actually got it for $22 through Costco. I just wanted to know what the retail price was and what you think its actually worth, leave alone the retail price.

pazzo02

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
Are you talking about new, or are you thinking of selling yours? Just like anything else, it's worth what someone would pay for it. Looks like new "unlocked" ones are going for $400+ on Ebay. Used ones are upwards of $250.

homescrub

Mar 1, 2011
twitter.com
Are you talking about new, or are you thinking of selling yours? Just like anything else, it's worth what someone would pay for it. Looks like new "unlocked" ones are going for $400+ on Ebay. Used ones are upwards of $250.

He means, in an honest opinion, what do you think the phone is worth to you, not retail or private sale. Just a speculative figure of ones self judgment.

rocketry876

Apr 19, 2011
Visit site
Yeah since this threads already been derailed, Ill have the pleasure of derailing it further:D.

Qucik question...when Im typing a messsage(using the stock messaging app), and it suggests a word to me, is there a way to choose the word ive typed in without adding it to my spell check list?

pazzo02

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
Yeah since this threads already been derailed, Ill have the pleasure of derailing it further:D.

Qucik question...when Im typing a messsage(using the stock messaging app), and it suggests a word to me, is there a way to choose the word ive typed in without adding it to my spell check list?

I found where you can delete entries made in the personal dictionary (Settings>Language & Keyboard>Touch Input>personal Dictionary) but there doesn't seem to be a setting for saving.

Shamanic Enzan

May 26, 2011
Visit site

Nope. That's how it saves it.

Also I paid roughly 108 Dollars for it a couple days ago. It's not my first smart phone but the first one that was current gen and with a data plan (Go on, ask me how good the wifi is on a smeggin blackberry), the only other smart phone besides the Crapberry was the lovely Blackjack II. Which was only good for playing Sonic the Hedgehog on the bus.

Right now it's about 100-200 dollars in relative price for me, if Netflix gets up and running that will be a BIG plus, as well as when I install a 32 gig SD card for music. Once I'm done fine tuning it/Netflix works I'd say about 250 dollars.

I wonder if I could use that for an insurance amount....

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roshanchoudhary