Clock Problem?

danlib21

Feb 26, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone else had any problems with there clock reading the wrong time? Earlier this morning mine jumped ahead like 14 min. and it just did it again out of no where. I work with some people who have the Evo and they have said that their phone has also done it once or twice before.Restarting the phone seems to fix it but still wtf?

ddot196

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
Yea mine did that earlier. Was like to 10 minutes ahead. Just uncheck the box that says update automatically and re click it. It should load up then.

Sent from my HTC Inspire 4G

rocketry876

Apr 19, 2011
Visit site
Yes, I also had this same problem. Showing the time about 10 minutes fast. I just unchecked and rechecked the auto time set box and all worked, however, it happened last night and i unchecked and checked the box, and it worked fine, but then this morning it did it again also. Don't know how long this is going to go on for:confused:. I'm wondering whether its the OTA update, because before that I never noticed a problem...

Last edited:

tntgallo

May 3, 2011
Visit site
These are all temporary fixes. Mine has been of 10 minutes (fast) for the last 4 days.
After checking auto, reboot, etc. time speeds back up again. It's getting really annoying.

TheCrazy88

Nov 17, 2010
Visit site
This seems to be a common problem. This has happened to me once but after reading this thread im sure it will happen again.

nutt_case

Apr 9, 2011
Visit site
Mine has done this twice too.

Both times 10 min ahead. Turning the automatic time off then back on fixed but i hope this isn't gonna be a major problem.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781