Email Question

anon(4144202)

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
I was wondering is there anyway in the Inspire's settings to automatically the pictures in an e-mail to show up? I've looked a couple of times but never seen an option for this.

NicoleW78

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
I think he's saying that he wants the photos/graphics in html emails to automatically show up, instead of having to hit "show pictures" each time. :)

I'm curious about this myself.

rocketry876

Apr 19, 2011
Visit site
While we're on email here...I use the HTC mail widget for reading my emails. When I log into my email (hotmail) from my desktop the emails I read on the inspire will show as unread on the desktop. Is this normal, and is there a way to make read emails on the inspire show as read on the desktop?

homescrub

Mar 1, 2011
twitter.com
While we're on email here...I use the HTC mail widget for reading my emails. When I log into my email (hotmail) from my desktop the emails I read on the inspire will show as unread on the desktop. Is this normal, and is there a way to make read emails on the inspire show as read on the desktop?

Right. Any mail you open, is read as "Read" on the desktop. But this usually takes between instant to 1 hour for it to be seen as Read on your desktop. Usually its instant if you have opened the email on your device.

I haven't used 3rd party email apps, but im pretty sure thats how it works.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance