Inspire battery

anon(4144202)

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
The inspire's battery is pretty damn good if you have something to distract u. I got a new imac for my bday so I've been playing with it ans setting it up all day. Just got on my inspire and had about 80% left on my battery as of this post!!

chestvrg

Dec 25, 2010
Visit site
I had the Inspire, but my battery experience wasn't the same. It seems the display eats/consumes most of battery power.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums

anon(4144202)

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
I had the Inspire, but my battery experience wasn't the same. It seems the display eats/consumes most of battery power.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums

I almost did the same when I first got it. I had to make some syncing changes with my apps but I made it set up so that the apps aren't draining as much of the battery as the display is. I was impressed though yesterday. I've had the inspire since the end of feb and yesterday was the first day I barely used my phone except for three or four 5 minute phone calls.

mette

May 23, 2011
Visit site
well my first inspire's battery sucked, after 3 days of having it i returned it. by 10/11a the battery would be drained. after doing further research online about the device i decided to give it another try. so far i've had this phone for almost a week and i have to say that the battery life has been good. i'm not doing anything different then i did the last time i had one so i am guessing it had to be that phone. it lasts me most of the day, i do have to charge every night.

pazzo02

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
I know if you contact HTC and tell them you're having battery problems they'll send you out a new battery for free. Or was it AT&T? One of those two anyway.