Charging Issues?

TripperGetem

Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
Anyone having charging issues? It seems if I barely touch my charger while it's plugged into my phone it will stop charging, and begin charging again if I barely touch it again. Say for example my phone is charging and I get a text message and pick up my phone to reply, it'll go from charging to non charging and so on about twice. Sometimes I wake up in the morning with the charger plugged in and my phone is nearly dead because it didnt charge. Anyone else having the same problem?

danlib21

Feb 26, 2011
Visit site
I know this maybe stupid but is the plug fully in the outlet? Or is the part that plugs into your phone just not sitting in the phone correctly?

pazzo02

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
Is the problem where it plugs into the phone? I would cross your fingers and try a different cable. Otherwise it's probably the charging port itself that's damaged.

tula

Aug 26, 2011
Visit site
Please report Sprint and HTC to the Federal Trade commission. This in unacceptable that consumers are being held responsible for faulty hardware. I paid a little over $200 for my Evo after a mail- in rebate. I'm careful with my electronics, a they are expensive and I have no money to waste. I bought my Evo in Dec 2010 and Sprint and the insurance company refuse to give me a complementary replacement saying it's my fault that the charging port is defective. So I'm assuming the other 100's of Evo customers are responsible for their charging issue as well!? Seems like a manufactures issue!

JCpatriots

Dec 29, 2011
Visit site
I'm having a different issue with my phone. I'll be charging it, and when I go to use it while it's plugged it, everything will go haywire. Like if I'm trying to text, the screen will start moving around and going crazy on me and I have to unplug it and press the button to shut the screen off and turn it back on to get it to unfreeze and stop doing that. Any ideas?

wrecked77

Nov 30, 2011
Visit site
I have the same prob with my charger... I figured out that its the part that plugs into the phone..it feels really loose when I plug it in.. my girl has the EVO and her charger works just fine in my phone.

Sent from my Inspire 4G using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance