Something I miss about the iPhone... The integrated music and video players.

sjspisak

Jun 13, 2011
Visit site
I kind of know what you mean, however after being a iphone fan for many years I turned away. I have a extensive music library and enjoy playing my music car, home, work etc. I am able to sync my phone to itunes, thanks to a third part software. Works greatt, and the music player on the phone, all I need is it to play my music. Just my two cents.

ednygma

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
I agree that out of the box the music integration works more seamlessly however I am now quite satisfied with using PowerAmp.

I can honestly say I prefer my Inspire over my iPhone...but I will qualify and say I came from a 3g. I might have a different opinion on some aspects if I had switched from a 3gs or a 4.

RoboWarrior

Apr 3, 2011
Visit site
In some ways i like the inspire over the iphone (my dad has a 3gs and mom has a iphone 4) and i kinda like the music player since their are dolby and srs enhencements. The video player is less "smooth" as in frames but has more codec supported. Anyway if I;m bored with the music app i just use Fede's Music App. Oh yeah, one thing the music app is lacking is the serch keys. The iphone had quicker ways to transverse throughout the app and easily search music quicker and more seamlessly.

homescrub

Mar 1, 2011
twitter.com
I prefer my inspire over iTunes.

I can easily Drag and Drop songs into a folder and create a playlist on the fly on my device. I use WinAmp (since 2000), lol.

RoboWarrior

Apr 3, 2011
Visit site
Have any of you experience popping music from doubletwist? Almost everytime I stream movies with earbuds on, and twist the rest plugs, the music starts playing and it becomes very annoying. Any suggestion s?

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

pazzo02

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
The best thing about the Inspire and Android in general is that if you don't like the stock players, there's a bunch of other ones you could use instead. With iPhone, you're stuck with it wether you like it or not.

Reactions: homescrub

blueluck77

Nov 23, 2010
Visit site
Songbird...best music app I've found in Android and works flawlessly on the Inspire, never once have I had a problem with it at all. Perfect app, all kinds of features, definitely made me forget about my iPhone4.:D