Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Battery full notification

Is there any way to turn this off? It's annoying not knowing if the tone is that or a message.

Default Re: Battery full notification

On my phone I can go into settings-sound and use a silent ringtone I put in a notifications folder on my sd card. I can use a different sound for general notifications and different ones for messaging and email. Just have to go into the message and email apps to pick the sound.

Are you saying you get an audible alert when the battery reaches full status? I have never gotten an audible alert. My led is orange when charging, then turns green when reaches 100%, that's it. Are you running a custom rom or have you installed a battery management app?

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk
    raver_returns likes this.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Quote Originally Posted by fernandezhjr View Post
    Are you saying you get an audible alert when the battery reaches full status? I have never gotten an audible alert. My led is orange when charging, then turns green when reaches 100%, that's it. Are you running a custom rom or have you installed a battery management app?

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk
    Hey, good catch Fernandez !! I am running Android Booster. Checked in the settings for that app, and there it is. Got it off now. Thanks loads. Can't believe I didn't catch that myself.

i use android booster too, and ive turned off the sound notifications for full battery. BUT i still get a notification in the status bar that the battery is full, not a big problem but i would like to turn it off, is there a way to do this, ive checked the settings