Problem with sms conversation

pilsbury

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site
Hi all. I just bought this Inspire over the weekend, and have somehow managed to turn my SMS visual conversation off. I can send and receive SMS texts but now they only appear in the status bar at the top. Up until this morning, they wete in conversation form, e.g. my text, your response, my text, your response, etc, etc, I know there's a simple fix, can anyone help a noob on his first android platform device?

pilsbury

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site
Nevermind. I had an app killer installed and it was deleting my conversations. just unchecked that task and all is well.

Ryan Roland

Oct 20, 2010
Visit site
IMO and from what I've read app killers and auto task killers are no longer needed or recommended since android 2.2 and up

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

blueluck77

Nov 23, 2010
Visit site
IMO and from what I've read app killers and auto task killers are no longer needed or recommended since android 2.2 and up

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

+1

Froyo does a decent enough job of distributing the power to keep everything good. If you are worried about battery life, the go easy on the widgets and make sure fb, twitter, and anything else you have syncing is not set to update every hour. I have mine set at every 4 hours and it works fine for me, or did when I was running the stock ROM.