| || |
1) gtalk: If you are a gtalk user, make sure you setup with the gmail account that is most useful. I have four gmails and just happened to get lucky that I set it up using one that I gtalk with the most. Known issue that you can only run the gtalk app through one gmail acct.
2) News app: The same work gmail that saved me on gtalk rendered my news app broken and useless.
3) Get swype on your phone asap. (see sideload thread)
4) Love the htc calendar widget, but there are issues with getting it to properly reflect birthdates embedded within gmail accounts. Facebook seems to sync up ok though.
5) Bloatware: Att navigator is a piece of junk--use the google navigator. useless apps like that should just be uninstallable.
6) Beware htc's punishment of hairy faces: The front top speaker appears to crave the beard of men who used to wear their cell phone in a belt clip.
7) That little round spec in the upper right next to the hair-trimming speaker is not a secret camera used by disguised reptilians who control our planet to monitor our every motion (heh heh, monitor). It is the proximity sensor and if you turn the phone face down while it is ringing it will silence the ring.