White G2 is on it's way

JayWill

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
Very nice! Although, personally I'm glad I went with black after seeing the white. The little bit of black around the screen between the actual display and white bezel would probably end up bothering me. With a black bezel you can't see it at all.

TANGOxOMEGA

Sep 21, 2013
Visit site
I ordered my G2 last Saturday and they asked me if I wanted white or black, told them black. If you call them you can already get the white

Sent from my LG-D800 using AC Forums mobile app

MrBungle999

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
I like my phones dark and sweet like my women.

Lol seriously I'm past my 14 days but I still have 30 to totally return phone then buy new one again. Is it worth paying restocking and activation fee again??? I'm kinda sick of having black phones (gs4,iPhone..)

Sent from my LG-D800 using AC Forums mobile app

Ditey1

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I'm also a couple of days past my 14 days but did not pay an activation fee since I bought the phone outright. It would have been nice to get the white one & I did go into AT&T store before my 14 days when I found out they were selling the white one online - - they told me that they could not change out the phone as the store physically was not carrying the white phone that it was only available online. Bummer as I did not want an added line nor upgrade, just wanted the white phone when I found out it was coming out in white.

So, I will just put a white TPU case on it & I will have a white phone - LOLOL - My phone works great, nothing wrong with it so maybe it's better to not tempt fate.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
educationalco22