- 09-30-2013, 04:11 PM #2
- 801 Posts
Re: G2 low volume issue. is it just me??Samsung GS4 GPE | LG Nexus 4 - Sold | GNexus - Sold | HTC One S - Broke | Vibrant - Retired
Spread some love, Like/Thanks button -->
- 10-02-2013, 09:43 AM #3
- 10-02-2013, 07:54 PM #4
- 10-03-2013, 10:56 PM #5
- 10-04-2013, 03:22 PM #6
- 18 Posts
Re: G2 low volume issue. is it just me??
Love Zedge & as poster Ryandroid86 above said, explore the files on Zedge & you might find a tone/tune that works better for you. I, personally am happy just looking at the phone for the notification light blinking as on the last phone (LG Optimus G) which I still have as a backup, the notification blink has almost a 30 second interval & is just about useless as it quits blinking after a while. That's why I am so happy with the LG G2's notification light & am not faulting the phone if I happen to miss the notification sound off.
- By thymeless in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 25Last Post: Yesterday, 03:06 PM
- By d3xn2o in forum Verizon Droid DNAReplies: 49Last Post: 11-04-2013, 07:13 AM
- By MrMLK in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 7Last Post: 10-01-2013, 10:21 AM
- By rsaini in forum HTC OneReplies: 4Last Post: 09-30-2013, 05:34 PM
- By semp1 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 09-30-2013, 02:06 PM