Going commando with the G2 tomorrow. I'm pretty sure the feather case is hurting the cell signal. I checked it against the display at a local at&t store today and it was around 98 and I was getting 108!
Sent from my Nexus 7 (2013)
I went back to the store today and checked my G2 (w/o case) next to the display. Both were getting 98 dBm. The case definitely reduces the cell strength.
Also, I noticed that if you hold the G2 by the edges it will lower your signal strength. Just like the iphone 4 when it was first released.
- By bespinct in forum Verizon Droid DNAReplies: 10Last Post: 06-07-2013, 12:22 PM
- By DroidXcon in forum Sold / Archived Marketplace ThreadsReplies: 0Last Post: 01-19-2013, 04:58 AM
- By mgc107 in forum Misc. Android Phone ChatReplies: 0Last Post: 08-19-2012, 02:20 PM
- By jcp006 in forum AT&T Galaxy S3 AccessoriesReplies: 29Last Post: 06-25-2012, 03:18 PM
- By jcp006 in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 23Last Post: 06-13-2012, 11:23 AM