I recently compared the signal strength of my white G2, with an Incipio Feather Case, to the signal strength of a display model at an at&t store. My phone was getting 108 dBm while the display was at 98 dBm. The next day I returned to the store and compared them again without a case on my phone. Both were at 98. In the process of doing this I noticed that the G2 gets a better signal when you are not holding it. It seems to suffer from the same antenna issues as the iPhone 4.
Sent from my Nexus 7 (2013)
- 11-01-2013, 06:54 AM #2
Re: G2 Antennagate
Unrelated to the G2 (sorry!) I notice my lg optimus f7 downloads faster when I don't hold it. The problem then is I don't catch stalled downloads as soon.
Sent from my LG870 via Tapatalk 2
- 11-05-2013, 11:51 PM #4
- By thescreensavers in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 12Last Post: 01-08-2015, 08:51 PM
- By mostlywords in forum Sprint LG G2Replies: 30Last Post: 11-14-2013, 09:45 AM
- By johnnyshinta in forum LG G2Replies: 10Last Post: 11-05-2013, 05:14 PM
- By eromezab in forum T-Mobile G2Replies: 3Last Post: 11-01-2013, 11:02 PM
- By eromezab in forum G2 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 10-31-2013, 10:25 PM