Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree3Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #51  

Default Re: Battery Life (duplicate I'm sure)

Is this more the kind of battery life I should expect?

Battery Life (duplicate I'm sure)-screenshot_2013-11-18-17-37-00.jpg

To be fair, this is after about 15 minutes of on screen time involving about 15 texts. But I'm happy so far today nearing the 11 hour mark since unplugging.
    tsells likes this.

uh yep

this morning i took it off charge about same time 6:30... the first 5 hours i knock knocked the screen about 20-30 times to check everytime i had a notification come in thru my exchange and maybe glance at the email and maybe one or two texts and it stayed 100% until 11:30. friend IM me through bejive and chatted off and on for a couple of hours and knocked about 10%. after that just some moderate use and 9:24 pm I'm still at 61%.

No way I would get that on my Nexus 4 and would be pretty much drained at this point... so i am pretty happy with the G2 battery. i can goto sleep and imagine i wouldnt lose much battery through the night and probably have 50% left at 6:30 and handle another day like today. I'll probably charge it tonight but just nice to see the extra battery if needed.

Good luck in testing it and putting more load and see what it does.

Quote Originally Posted by bad43085 View Post

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2013-11-18-17-37-00.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	107.1 KB 
ID:	92558

To be fair, this is after about 15 minutes of on screen time involving about 15 texts. But I'm happy so far today nearing the 11 hour mark since unplugging.

My day...

Battery Life (duplicate I'm sure)-screenshot_2013-11-18-21-31-34_zps8d493fce.png

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2013-11-18-17-37-00.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	107.1 KB 
ID:	92558

Haha. Nice!

Posted via Android Central App using an LG G2.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #55  

Quote Originally Posted by donm527 View Post
    uh yep

this morning i took it off charge about same time 6:30... the first 5 hours i knock knocked the screen about 20-30 times to check everytime i had a notification come in thru my exchange and maybe glance at the email and maybe one or two texts and it stayed 100% until 11:30. friend IM me through bejive and chatted off and on for a couple of hours and knocked about 10%. after that just some moderate use and 9:24 pm I'm still at 61%.

No way I would get that on my Nexus 4 and would be pretty much drained at this point... so i am pretty happy with the G2 battery. i can goto sleep and imagine i wouldnt lose much battery through the night and probably have 50% left at 6:30 and handle another day like today. I'll probably charge it tonight but just nice to see the extra battery if needed.

Good luck in testing it and putting more load and see what it does.
    I didn't charge it last night. And I did use it a bit last night while sitting on the couch. I closed everything and still have WiFi off. Woke up this morning and it is still at 85%. I plan on running it dry again for one more cycle and see how far I can go.
    tsells likes this.

One thing I am noticing today and keeping an eye on... I installed the ISIS payment app and set it up and in doing so had to enable my NFC.
    My phone usage hasnt really changed much from yesterday except maybe for a long call but my battery seems to go a little bit more when not in use?
    Keeping an eye on it with NFC enabled and then try to see if difference with it off. I didn't think NFC would make any difference buy maybe.

I didn't charge it last night. And I did use it a bit last night while sitting on the couch. I closed everything and still have WiFi off. Woke up this morning and it is still at 85%. I plan on running it dry again for one more cycle and see how far I can go.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123