Installing AT&T ROMs on Canadian LG G2
Has anyone with the Canadian D803 LG G2 tried to root using the AT&T D800 ROMs and root? Not sure why CM doesn't support the Canadian variant yet but I was thinking since the AT&T root and ROMs do usually work on the Canadian variants, this would work too. I'm a bit cautious due to the possibility of bricking by phone if I try it without knowing and also since I just recently purchased it.
- 11-17-2013, 06:59 AM #2
- By golu14 in forum LG G FlexReplies: 3Last Post: 12-09-2013, 01:03 PM
- By Joseph M in forum Sprint LG G2Replies: 4Last Post: 11-24-2013, 12:59 AM
- By GTvert90 in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 5Last Post: 11-21-2013, 11:00 AM
- By Aliaga in forum LG Optimus G ProReplies: 0Last Post: 11-16-2013, 11:08 AM
- By big_mac31 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 0Last Post: 11-16-2013, 10:07 AM