I think there is a little gap or space between the battery cover and battery or whatever is underneath the AT&T logo.
    When I press on the area to the top left of AT&T logo, just to the left of down button I can hear a little squeak/creaking noise.

It really doesn't bother me much but it's just weird and wanted to check if you guys have the same issue. I had a diztronic case before but recently went case-free so I noticed it more now.

Also that IMEI sticker is ugliest eyesore I have ever seen. I know it is becoming more and more common with non-removable back plates, and saw it on HTC One the other day as well, but I am peeling that sucker off and will save it somewhere with my papers.
    12-26-2013 02:18 PM
    I think there is a little gap or space between the battery cover and battery or whatever is underneath the AT&T logo.
    When I press on the area to the top left of AT&T logo, just to the left of down button I can hear a little squeak/creaking noise.

It really doesn't bother me much but it's just weird and wanted to check if you guys have the same issue. I had a diztronic case before but recently went case-free so I noticed it more now.

Also that IMEI sticker is ugliest eyesore I have ever seen. I know it is becoming more and more common with non-removable back plates, and saw it on HTC One the other day as well, but I am peeling that sucker off and will save it somewhere with my papers.

Does it to mine too. I guess that's what I get for bying a cheap plastic phone. I'm just joking. Creaky sounds or no, this phone is great.

Oh, we're supposed to save that sticker!?
    12-27-2013 06:47 PM
    Sticker is the only way to access to IMEI and Serial No, especially IMEI when the phone is off.

Sent from my LG-D800
    12-28-2013 08:30 AM