1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default AT&T LG G2 - Squeaking sound on the back cover around buttons

I think there is a little gap or space between the battery cover and battery or whatever is underneath the AT&T logo.
    When I press on the area to the top left of AT&T logo, just to the left of down button I can hear a little squeak/creaking noise.

It really doesn't bother me much but it's just weird and wanted to check if you guys have the same issue. I had a diztronic case before but recently went case-free so I noticed it more now.

Also that IMEI sticker is ugliest eyesore I have ever seen. I know it is becoming more and more common with non-removable back plates, and saw it on HTC One the other day as well, but I am peeling that sucker off and will save it somewhere with my papers.

Default Re: AT&T LG G2 - Squeaking sound on the back cover around buttons

Quote Originally Posted by heading4tomorrow View Post
    I think there is a little gap or space between the battery cover and battery or whatever is underneath the AT&T logo.
    When I press on the area to the top left of AT&T logo, just to the left of down button I can hear a little squeak/creaking noise.

It really doesn't bother me much but it's just weird and wanted to check if you guys have the same issue. I had a diztronic case before but recently went case-free so I noticed it more now.

Also that IMEI sticker is ugliest eyesore I have ever seen. I know it is becoming more and more common with non-removable back plates, and saw it on HTC One the other day as well, but I am peeling that sucker off and will save it somewhere with my papers.

Does it to mine too. I guess that's what I get for bying a cheap plastic phone. I'm just joking. Creaky sounds or no, this phone is great.

Oh, we're supposed to save that sticker!?
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: AT&T LG G2 - Squeaking sound on the back cover around buttons

Sticker is the only way to access to IMEI and Serial No, especially IMEI when the phone is off.

Sent from my LG-D800