1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Group Messages

I've had my G2 for about 6 weeks now and there are a handful of people (iPhone users) who cannot text me. I previously had an iPhone and after making the switch to the G2 my brother in law and his GF can't text me. I deleted the contacts and re entered them, they changed my contact to normal cell phone rather than iPhone. I've gotten to sending and receiving fine from my brother in law, but still nothing from his girlfriend. However, neither of them are showing up on at stock AT&T messages group message feature. If there is a thread for this, let me know.

Also, is there a group message feature in the stock message app? I'd rather not have to go into AT&T messages to access group messages (if I'm able to text with those people anyway)

Thanks

Default Re: Group Messages

Group messaging not supported on the stock messaging app.
    my recommendation is download and install Textra.
    Excellent app. I think you still need to enable group messaging once you install it.

Quote Originally Posted by bad43085 View Post
    I've had my G2 for about 6 weeks now and there are a handful of people (iPhone users) who cannot text me. I previously had an iPhone and after making the switch to the G2 my brother in law and his GF can't text me. I deleted the contacts and re entered them, they changed my contact to normal cell phone rather than iPhone. I've gotten to sending and receiving fine from my brother in law, but still nothing from his girlfriend. However, neither of them are showing up on at stock AT&T messages group message feature. If there is a thread for this, let me know.

Also, is there a group message feature in the stock message app? I'd rather not have to go into AT&T messages to access group messages (if I'm able to text with those people anyway)

Thanks

Your iPhone User have to go in setting and change from message to sms message

Posted via Android Central App

U mean change from imessage

Sent from my LG-D800 using AC Forums mobile app

Yes, they have to change it

Sent from my LG-D800 using AC Forums mobile app