Group Messages

bad43085

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
I've had my G2 for about 6 weeks now and there are a handful of people (iPhone users) who cannot text me. I previously had an iPhone and after making the switch to the G2 my brother in law and his GF can't text me. I deleted the contacts and re entered them, they changed my contact to normal cell phone rather than iPhone. I've gotten to sending and receiving fine from my brother in law, but still nothing from his girlfriend. However, neither of them are showing up on at stock AT&T messages group message feature. If there is a thread for this, let me know.

Also, is there a group message feature in the stock message app? I'd rather not have to go into AT&T messages to access group messages (if I'm able to text with those people anyway)

Thanks

donm527#IM

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Group messaging not supported on the stock messaging app.
my recommendation is download and install Textra.
Excellent app. I think you still need to enable group messaging once you install it.

I've had my G2 for about 6 weeks now and there are a handful of people (iPhone users) who cannot text me. I previously had an iPhone and after making the switch to the G2 my brother in law and his GF can't text me. I deleted the contacts and re entered them, they changed my contact to normal cell phone rather than iPhone. I've gotten to sending and receiving fine from my brother in law, but still nothing from his girlfriend. However, neither of them are showing up on at stock AT&T messages group message feature. If there is a thread for this, let me know.

Also, is there a group message feature in the stock message app? I'd rather not have to go into AT&T messages to access group messages (if I'm able to text with those people anyway)

Thanks