Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Default Standby time on LG G2

    My boyfriend finally convinced me to switch from iPhone to Android this past month and I was very impressed with the G2. One huge thing I liked was how the battery lasted so long. I could use my phone all day and the battery would barely drain. However, recently I've noticed that when I go to bed with a fully charged phone, 5-6 hours later I'll wake up and it will be at 60-70% battery life without being touched throughout the night.. Does anyone know why or how this is happening? I feel like it wasn't an issue until recently.
  2. #2  
    Haalcyon's Avatar

    Posts
    5,959 Posts
    Global Posts
    6,458 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM 10.2

    Default Re: Standby time on LG G2

    Do you have any location services enabled or Bluetooth? Both will vampire your battery worse than a girlfriend on her boyfriend's credit card.

    g2
    Live long and prosper.


  3. #3  

    Default Re: Standby time on LG G2

    Have you tried rebooting it? That often times will solve a problem like that.

    LG G2
  4. #4  

    Default Re: Standby time on LG G2

    What do yall mean by stand by time

    Posted via Android Central App
  5. #5  

    Default Re: Standby time on LG G2

    Quote Originally Posted by nascarrace2323 View Post
    What do yall mean by stand by time

    Posted via Android Central App
    Stand by is the time your phone sits idol

    My Evo lte Filling the shoes of my HTC One
    Owner of a replacement Htc One... Till something better comes along
    LG G3
    Ambassador
  6. #6  

    Default Re: Standby time on LG G2

    Can some one help me understand what nfc stands for on the lg g2

    Sent from my LG-D800 using AC Forums mobile app
  7. #7  

    Default Re: Standby time on LG G2

    Quote Originally Posted by nascarrace2323 View Post
    Can some one help me understand what nfc stands for on the lg g2

    Sent from my LG-D800 using AC Forums mobile app
    Nfc stands for Near Field Communication. It is an easy way for devices to establish a link or transfer information.

    Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
  8. #8  

    Default Re: Standby time on LG G2

    Does anybody know how i can get free apps

    Sent from my LG-D800 using AC Forums mobile app
  9. #9  

    Default Re: Standby time on LG G2

    Quote Originally Posted by nascarrace2323 View Post
    Does anybody know how i can get free apps

    Sent from my LG-D800 using AC Forums mobile app
    ???

    Play store

    My Evo lte Filling the shoes of my HTC One
    Owner of a replacement Htc One... Till something better comes along
    LG G3
    Ambassador
  10. #10  

    Default Re: Standby time on LG G2

    Quote Originally Posted by kcervino18 View Post
    My boyfriend finally convinced me to switch from iPhone to Android this past month and I was very impressed with the G2. One huge thing I liked was how the battery lasted so long. I could use my phone all day and the battery would barely drain. However, recently I've noticed that when I go to bed with a fully charged phone, 5-6 hours later I'll wake up and it will be at 60-70% battery life without being touched throughout the night.. Does anyone know why or how this is happening? I feel like it wasn't an issue until recently.
    My G2 doesn't drain at all when I set it down for 6-8 hours. You might have a wakelock issue. Try using Wakelock Detector and Gsam Battery Monitor to figure out what's going on. Then you can use Greenify to hibernate problematic apps.
  11. #11  

    Default Re: Standby time on LG G2

    Quote Originally Posted by nascarrace2323 View Post
    Can some one help me understand what nfc stands for on the lg g2

    Sent from my LG-D800 using AC Forums mobile app
    You're threadjacking. It stands for near field communication. Please do Google that.

    Posted via Android Central App using an LG G2.

Similar Threads

  1. not registered on network
    By sapphirewishes in forum Samsung Galaxy S3
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-02-2014, 11:02 PM
  2. why is there no PhotoSphere on 4.3 for Verizon Galaxy Note 2?
    By badkitties in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-31-2013, 02:18 PM
  3. My android phone is completely dead & not showing anything on screen
    By kusheel in forum General Help and How To
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-29-2013, 07:52 AM
  4. LG G2 problems
    By Gavvykinz in forum LG G2
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-29-2013, 02:13 AM
  5. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-28-2013, 05:42 PM

Posting Permissions