- 60 Posts
Measuring distance in "maps"?
Not sure if I'm just missing it or if it's just gone, but in the stock maps app there was an icon in the lower right corner which allowed you to touch 2 points and it calculates the distance. Anyone know if our how it can be done anymore? Thanks!
- 01-14-2014, 02:36 PM #2
Re: Measuring distance in "maps"?
I think there has been a lot of changes since last updates, your best bet is to drop pins and get driving directions and distance that way and estimate the direct distance based on this.
Otherwise I am sure you need to go into Labs and enable that, but I don't see Labs in latest version, and I guess google did what they think is best for you, take the decision of what they think you like to their own hands and be the bully they are. No more distance measure on android version...
- 02-11-2014, 05:24 AM #3
- 02-24-2014, 01:52 AM #4
- By garron14 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 12-13-2016, 03:48 PM
- By mrsmumbles in forum Site Feedback & HelpReplies: 7Last Post: 01-09-2014, 10:43 AM
- By shlomoreuven in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 01-09-2014, 04:55 AM
- By HennessyHemp in forum IntroductionsReplies: 2Last Post: 01-08-2014, 11:19 PM
- By seanubis in forum Android Central AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 01-08-2014, 12:12 PM