No KitKat update. LG G2 device is up to date?!
I just wiped my whole phone so I can unroot and upgrade to kitkat. I got the 50mb update, now its saying its up to date now, and I cant clear software update data for me to update again. No kitkat update..whats going on?
Last edited by NotJustAPhone; 03-05-2014 at 09:28 AM.
- 02-24-2014, 01:42 PM #2"We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology." - Carl Sagan
- 02-24-2014, 01:43 PM #3
- 02-24-2014, 11:19 PM #5
- 02-25-2014, 01:07 AM #6
- 02-26-2014, 06:46 PM #7
- 02-27-2014, 03:32 PM #8
- 02-27-2014, 03:36 PM #9
- 02-27-2014, 05:16 PM #10
Re: No kitkat update. LGG2 device is up to date?!
- 02-27-2014, 05:30 PM #11ಠ益ಠ
- 02-27-2014, 05:46 PM #12
- 03-05-2014, 08:21 AM #13
- 03-08-2014, 12:51 PM #14
- 4 Posts
Re: No KitKat update. LG G2 device is up to date?!
I had a similar issue. The first 15-50 ish MB update was to get the phone ready for kitkat. You then need to wait 24 hours to be able to check AT&T servers to get the real 654-ish MB kitkat update. During that time when you check the phone it'll say that it's up to date and you can check again later. It's annoying but you'll get it soon enough!
- By bracket32 in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 04-07-2014, 10:47 AM
- By matthewmcquay in forum Verizon HTC OneReplies: 1Last Post: 02-27-2014, 04:27 PM
- By Austin B in forum AT&T LG G2Replies: 0Last Post: 02-27-2014, 04:13 PM
- By kyyadifan in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 02-27-2014, 04:10 PM
- By noturbizniss in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 0Last Post: 02-27-2014, 03:21 PM