- 48 Posts
No KitKat update. LG G2 device is up to date?!
I just wiped my whole phone so I can unroot and upgrade to kitkat. I got the 50mb update, now its saying its up to date now, and I cant clear software update data for me to update again. No kitkat update..whats going on?
Last edited by NotJustAPhone; 03-05-2014 at 09:28 AM.
- 02-24-2014, 01:42 PM #2Everything in this post is 100% accurate...I think
R.I.P. Motorola...and what could have been the best smartphone line ever
- 02-24-2014, 01:43 PM #3
- 02-24-2014, 11:19 PM #5
- 02-25-2014, 01:07 AM #6
- 02-26-2014, 06:46 PM #7
- 02-27-2014, 03:32 PM #8
- 02-27-2014, 03:36 PM #9
- 02-27-2014, 05:16 PM #10
Re: No kitkat update. LGG2 device is up to date?!
- 02-27-2014, 05:30 PM #11
- 02-27-2014, 05:46 PM #12
- 03-05-2014, 08:21 AM #13
- 03-08-2014, 12:51 PM #14
- 2 Posts
Re: No KitKat update. LG G2 device is up to date?!
I had a similar issue. The first 15-50 ish MB update was to get the phone ready for kitkat. You then need to wait 24 hours to be able to check AT&T servers to get the real 654-ish MB kitkat update. During that time when you check the phone it'll say that it's up to date and you can check again later. It's annoying but you'll get it soon enough!
- By bracket32 in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 02-27-2014, 05:59 PM
- By matthewmcquay in forum Verizon HTC OneReplies: 1Last Post: 02-27-2014, 04:27 PM
- By Austin B in forum AT&T LG G2Replies: 0Last Post: 02-27-2014, 04:13 PM
- By kyyadifan in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 02-27-2014, 04:10 PM
- By noturbizniss in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 0Last Post: 02-27-2014, 03:21 PM