- 02-25-2014, 11:38 AM #2
- 02-28-2014, 12:55 PM #3
- 02-28-2014, 06:47 PM #4
- 03-01-2014, 01:42 PM #5
- 03-01-2014, 06:22 PM #6
- 22 Posts
Re: Has anyone rooted after 4.4 update?
[ROM] D800 KitKat Manual Update with Root & Working Google Wallet - xda-developers
I have two ATT G2 phones. Both were running original stock firmware "d", were rooted, and had TWRP custom recovery installed. I downloaded the rooted KitKat firmware, SuperSU, copied them to my Download folder on the phones, booted to TWRP recovery, flashed the firmware, then flashed SuperSU, and then rebooted. I now have rooted KitKat 20c firmware running perfectly on both phones. BUT, do understand that you lose custom recovery. Hope someone finds a way to make a custom KitKat recovery!
- 03-01-2014, 10:59 PM #7
- 2,054 Posts
- By Brandon McBride in forum NVIDIAReplies: 23Last Post: 07-25-2016, 09:45 AM
- By T Hsieh in forum HTC One MiniReplies: 10Last Post: 09-05-2014, 04:37 AM
- By srayjacobs in forum Kindle Fire HDX TabletsReplies: 3Last Post: 08-09-2014, 02:23 AM
- By Deegan in forum ASUS Transformer Pad Infinity 300Replies: 4Last Post: 03-05-2014, 06:11 PM
- By Neurofunk in forum Verizon HTC OneReplies: 1Last Post: 02-26-2014, 08:35 PM