Ok, so I just got my LG G2 on AT&T and love it except there is one issue. I am having trouble finding a fix or any online info for it (I see one article, but not quite the same). The issue occurred when I first got it on Android 4.2 and continues on Android 4.4. I have tried this on two Bluetooth Speakers-which worked with my old phone and friends phones. They are made by Bose and Creative. I can connect just fine but when playing any type of audio (games, music, Pandora, YouTube, etc.) the audio comes through the phones call speaker (where your ear goes). I try it at different volumes but no luck. I have repaired, restarted, tried different speakers, etc. I don't know what to do.

Also, not sure if it matters but when I then quit any audio app (after failing for it to work) the volume from home-screen controls call speaker only, NOT ringtone. I then have to restart to get it back.

I have no idea if this is software based or hardware based, like a physical manufacturing error causing audio from the wrong speaker. Please help as its a new phone.