- 1 Posts
Lg G2 Headphone jack Issue
I dropped my phone in water, though after sometime everything seems to work, headphone is giving me a message headphones disconnected and jack symbol keep on coming. As soon as i put headphones in the jack it detects and the image goes away. i can only talk thorough headphone or on speaker. Can anyone suggest me what do I need to do. Until now, I tried putting it in rice bag, pushing the headphone hard inside as mentioned in other threads, blowing air . Please let me know if i can fix this somehow.
Thanks in Advance..
- 03-26-2014, 12:37 AM #2
- 6 Posts
Re: Lg G2 Headphone jack Issue
Try sucking on the Jack. Swear to god my son's galaxy tab 2 had an issue with his headphone jack and a few good 'pulls' and problem went away. I still don't know for sure what the kid did to it, but it's fine now. Can't hurt to try, right? Good luck
Posted via Android Central App
- By Julio Esteves in forum Sprint LG G2Replies: 26Last Post: 03-26-2014, 12:28 AM
- By Faiz Sufrikhan in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 4Last Post: 03-20-2014, 12:33 AM
- By Rianna Greenfield in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 2Last Post: 03-19-2014, 10:34 PM
- By Tules in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 2Last Post: 03-19-2014, 06:44 PM
- By Darryl Reyes in forum T-Mobile LG G2Replies: 0Last Post: 03-19-2014, 06:44 PM