Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default LG G2 charging slowly

Since updating software to D80010o I have noticed my phone is taking an extremely long time to charge than what it was before. Any suggestion?

Posted via Android Central App

Global Posts
    32 Global Posts

Default Re: LG G2 charging slowly

Are you using the charger and cable that came with the phone? Lower power chargers will be slower. Sometimes it may be the USB cable too.

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Only using what came with them device. I finally updated to kitkat, maybe that will help. But speaking of cords and chargers, is there a good car charger for the G2? I have read a lot about the cables being a problem.

Global Posts
    32 Global Posts

I don't have any recommendations. I've bought a dual USB charger from the Five Below store and works fine charging 2 devices. Haven't tested to see if it chargers slower when 2 devices are connected.

Sent from my LG-V500 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Kristen White View Post
    Only using what came with them device. I finally updated to kitkat, maybe that will help. But speaking of cords and chargers, is there a good car charger for the G2? I have read a lot about the cables being a problem.

Hi guys!! Am worst sufferer of slow charging and even not charging at times in my G2. The only and only solution is to replace the charging port pannel through your Local Lg service centre. Do it right now. Lucky if you have warranty. Of course, get sure that cable is alright.