Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default LG G2 Autocorrect

just got this phone, and the phone is probably the best phone ive ever used BUT i have to say the autocorrect is horrendous. 9 out of 10 phones would autocorrect "calk" or "cakl" to "call", but the lg g2 doesnt even do that..

it always autocorrects the most used and simple words to something not even close to what its supposed to be...

is there anyway to fix this? i cant stand the autocorrect software, really considering trading it in for the s4

Default Re: LG G2 Autocorrect

You can turn off autocorrect in language and input settings. Or you can use the Google keyboard or Swiftkey. Both have better predictive texting.

Sent from my G2 running Vanir
    phone addict

Global Posts
    3,774 Global Posts
    ROM
    mean

The great thing about android. If you don't like the stock keyboard and autocorrect their is always a replacement in the market.

It is very simple to turn off Spell check or auto correct. Just go to Settings > Language & Input > LG Keyboard(There’s a settings icon next to the gear). You will see Word Suggestion/Auto Correction uncheck and done. A lot of android devices have the same way of disabling predictive text and spell check.