- 125 Posts
LG G2 Autocorrect
just got this phone, and the phone is probably the best phone ive ever used BUT i have to say the autocorrect is horrendous. 9 out of 10 phones would autocorrect "calk" or "cakl" to "call", but the lg g2 doesnt even do that..
it always autocorrects the most used and simple words to something not even close to what its supposed to be...
is there anyway to fix this? i cant stand the autocorrect software, really considering trading it in for the s4
- 04-06-2014, 07:13 PM #2
- 04-07-2014, 05:14 PM #3
- 10-02-2014, 11:05 AM #4
- 1 Posts
Re: LG G2 Autocorrect
It is very simple to turn off Spell check or auto correct. Just go to Settings > Language & Input > LG Keyboard(There’s a settings icon next to the gear). You will see Word Suggestion/Auto Correction uncheck and done. A lot of android devices have the same way of disabling predictive text and spell check.
- By ronnypoo in forum LG G2Replies: 4Last Post: 12-07-2015, 10:43 PM
- By InboundPotato in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 11Last Post: 08-17-2014, 10:17 PM
- By darryjr in forum Sprint LG G2Replies: 18Last Post: 05-01-2014, 05:04 PM
- By fd44ny4359 in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 2Last Post: 04-06-2014, 12:54 PM
- By fd44ny4359 in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 0Last Post: 04-06-2014, 12:00 AM