- 2 Posts
I seem to have some major WiFi issues on my LG G2 D800. What happens is I connect to our home network (connected to the same WiFi network on my iMac, get 25 Mbps on there), and it shows that I have full bars. However, Facebook, Instagram, Google Play Store and everything ceases to load while on WiFi. It eventually will load on the Play Store, but it takes about 45 seconds just to load any icons. I'm using the stock ROM, and previously had a Galaxy S3 which had none of these issues. One more thing, whenever I connect to 4G only, everything seems to load better. Does anyone know what this problem could be?
- 04-09-2014, 08:34 AM #2
Re: Wi-Fi Issues
Welcome to the forums.
How long have you had it? I think you have a bad radio. You could take it into the store and see if they can connect to WiFi. If they can't then exchange it.
- By Pavlos Ashiotis in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 5Last Post: 05-08-2014, 04:43 PM
- By Ryan Harrison in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 13Last Post: 05-07-2014, 01:20 PM
- By gadgetfreaksta in forum Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2Replies: 4Last Post: 04-09-2014, 07:08 PM
- By Adranalyne in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 10Last Post: 04-09-2014, 11:58 AM
- By jonathandawisha in forum HTC One (M8)Replies: 2Last Post: 04-09-2014, 10:15 AM