Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Wi-Fi Issues

I seem to have some major WiFi issues on my LG G2 D800. What happens is I connect to our home network (connected to the same WiFi network on my iMac, get 25 Mbps on there), and it shows that I have full bars. However, Facebook, Instagram, Google Play Store and everything ceases to load while on WiFi. It eventually will load on the Play Store, but it takes about 45 seconds just to load any icons. I'm using the stock ROM, and previously had a Galaxy S3 which had none of these issues. One more thing, whenever I connect to 4G only, everything seems to load better. Does anyone know what this problem could be?

Global Posts
    19,022 Global Posts
    ROM
    Liquidsmooth ROM

Default Re: Wi-Fi Issues

Welcome to the forums.
    How long have you had it? I think you have a bad radio. You could take it into the store and see if they can connect to WiFi. If they can't then exchange it.

Phone Timeline
    'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
    Community Guidelines and also here
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: Wi-Fi Issues

I have had it since December. I purchased it brand new from Best Buy. I'll take it in, thanks for your advice.