As At&T stock Launcher comes with Themes disabled.
1. From Play Store install "Launcher PRO" FREE version. BUT DO NOT MAKE IT Default Launcher.
2. From LG Launcher (Stock) add activities*widget (remember from LG Stock Launcher)
3. It will open a black window.. with different activities
4. Scroll down to find HOME
5. Find com.lge.launcher2.hiddenmenu.LGHomeHiddenMenuActivityit
6. Look for config_feature_use_theme >> NOW Check that and green arrow will apper. Now you can go back to your home screen and click menu button... you should see THEME in the menu.
All credit goes to streetsmart999
Update: Themes can be downloaded directly from the LG store, granted they all look childish, for some quality themes you can check out the below thread.
Posted Via The Awesome LG G2 D803
- 04-19-2014, 10:02 AM #2
- 04-20-2014, 01:47 AM #3
- 04-20-2014, 01:01 PM #5
- By thegame161 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 21Last Post: 04-24-2014, 01:07 AM
- By xGORDOx in forum HTC One M8Replies: 9Last Post: 04-19-2014, 02:28 PM
- By PsychDoc in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 04-19-2014, 10:47 AM