Recently purchased LG G2 and Otterbox case. Other party had an annoying echo of their voice when talking. My end sounded fine. My wife has same phone, put case on her phone and it produced same echo. Otterbox replaced the case and new case produced same effects. I then purchased a Caseformers Duo armor case. I have the same echo with the Caseformers. Has anyone else had this problem, if so, what is the fix?
- 05-10-2014, 11:24 AM #2
- 05-11-2014, 12:11 PM #4
I understand but the phone has a echo cancellation feature with the extra mics which cancels sound of your callers from also hearing themselves through your own ear piece. So if one of your extra mics is covered by the case it wouldn't be able to block that echo. Another way to check if it is a bad secondary mic is connect a BT headset and see if that stops the echo.
- 05-13-2014, 08:23 AM #6
- 07-14-2014, 07:06 PM #7
- 1 Posts
I just had the same trouble with my LG G2 and the commuter Otterbox they are doing a warranty replacement now.
I put my old case back on and it works fine its just bulky and I hate that but no echo, my friends love that .
The case that works fine is a Dualtek got it from Amazon
- 07-17-2014, 05:35 PM #8
- 07-17-2014, 05:41 PM #9
- By vanderbro in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 ActiveReplies: 2Last Post: 05-02-2014, 11:05 AM
- By pcguys in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 03-27-2014, 04:50 AM
- By Moltres_rider in forum Droid RAZRReplies: 2Last Post: 03-07-2014, 04:28 PM
- By noturbizniss in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 0Last Post: 02-27-2014, 03:21 PM
- By nixonphilip in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 01-20-2014, 09:37 AM