Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    10 Global Posts

Default Hello! Just Ordered One

Hello Everyone! I just signed up at ATT and ordered a LG 2. My first android phone since the Samsung Behold 2 and Galaxy Tab when they first launched, they've come a long way since then. Currently Have a Lumia 1520 with a busted screen/pixels issue, and needed something to replace it fast until I can work out the repairs on it. Ordered one of those Window screen cases also. Any thing I should be aware about with these phones?

Default Re: Hello! Just Ordered One

The speaker and headphone volume is not very loud and the camera doesn't take very good pics of moving objects. Still a great phone with exceptional battery life, nice screen, and no lag.

The G2 is also very easy to root and customize with mods or custom ROMs. If you end up rooting I suggest using Xposed framework, volume booster mod, camera mod, and split view mod.

Sent from my G2 running SOKP

I love my LG G2. Currently having problems with the pre-installed Kindle app. When upgraded, Kindle does not recognize my credentials; also for the Amazon MP3 app. Other than that, the phone takes beautiful pictures and has long battery.

Hint: turning off the data using the drop-down toolbar preserves battery life even better. The phone feature still works.

Posted via Android Central App
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Global Posts
    10 Global Posts

Thanks for the replies guys! I have noticed the volume is pretty low. But I do like it. It's much easier for one handed use as compared to my 1520. still not a big fan of the OS though,but oh well maybe it'll take some getting used to
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Global Posts
    10 Global Posts

Also is the g2 running the latest android? Kit kat? And can/how do you sync Twitter with your contacts?

The AT&T G2 has had KK for a while. Check about phone in settings to check if it's running KK.

Sent from my G2 running SOKP