anon(631531)

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
How do i access the sd card on my computer? I would like to add ringtones, notification tones, etc. I have a computer with Mac & Windows7. thanks.:confused:

UPDATE: Got it working, and it's all good.:p

Last edited:

anon(631531)

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
si I take it you like it so far compared to your S3?

Absolutely. Getting used to the funky double flash of the green LED. That's the only color for notifications, but i can live with it, as i have different sounds for texts, emails, etc. Buttons on the back are no problem. Once i set the volumes, i'm good. I turn phone on and off with a double tap to the screen, and there's an easy way to take a screenshot from the notification bar. I'm going to leave it in stock for a while(until i have all the functions down pat) and then root. BTW, the battery life(for stock) is fantastic.:p

rong21

Aug 8, 2012
Visit site
Absolutely. Getting used to the funky double flash of the green LED. That's the only color for notifications, but i can live with it, as i have different sounds for texts, emails, etc. Buttons on the back are no problem. Once i set the volumes, i'm good. I turn phone on and off with a double tap to the screen, and there's an easy way to take a screenshot from the notification bar. I'm going to leave it in stock for a while(until i have all the functions down pat) and then root. BTW, the battery life(for stock) is fantastic.:p

going to pull the trigger today

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc