Love this phone

rong21

Aug 8, 2012
Visit site
Replaced my Galaxy S3 with this and love it. It's quick and the battery life is phenomenal compared to the S3. Even better than the S3 rooted with Quantum ROM flashed when it was at it's peak.

I also like the UI even though many complain about it. I usually used Nova Launcher but feel no need with this one

anon(631531)

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
Replaced my Galaxy S3 with this and love it. It's quick and the battery life is phenomenal compared to the S3. Even better than the S3 rooted with Quantum ROM flashed when it was at it's peak.

I also like the UI even though many complain about it. I usually used Nova Launcher but feel no need with this one

HaHa, i figured that you'd like it. I don't usually use Nova, but i'm using it with this phone so i have a quick back-up to my apps. I'm not using any of my play store apps(except for 8sms) because the stock ones are that good. Only the stock msg app was replaced because i couldn't get it to send multi msgs. I have a large family, and trying to send them all a picture at the same time didn't work. 32 gigs, are you kidding me? I still have 22 gigs left over! The more i use this phone, the more i love it.:p

rong21

Aug 8, 2012
Visit site
HaHa, i figured that you'd like it. I don't usually use Nova, but i'm using it with this phone so i have a quick back-up to my apps. I'm not using any of my play store apps(except for 8sms) because the stock ones are that good. Only the stock msg app was replaced because i couldn't get it to send multi msgs. I have a large family, and trying to send them all a picture at the same time didn't work. 32 gigs, are you kidding me? I still have 22 gigs left over! The more i use this phone, the more i love it.:p

the buttons on the back don't bother me either. Love the knock on and off feature.

Will have to get a case though. It's slippery as hell and with the thin bezels afraid I'll drop and shatter the screen if it falls on a corner

anon(631531)

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
the buttons on the back don't bother me either. Love the knock on and off feature.

Will have to get a case though. It's slippery as hell and with the thin bezels afraid I'll drop and shatter the screen if it falls on a corner

I've sent away for a Diztronic black matte tpu case from Amazon. Had to download Light Manager. Now the green led is for msg, and the blue is for email. I wish i could have the "double flash" feature with Light Mgr. I kind of like it.:p

rong21

Aug 8, 2012
Visit site
I've sent away for a Diztronic black matte tpu case from Amazon. Had to download Light Manager. Now the green led is for msg, and the blue is for email. I wish i could have the "double flash" feature with Light Mgr. I kind of like it.:p

I'm looking for a case right now because Best Buy and everyone else doesn't have any LG2 cases left at the store.. Will check out the one you're talking about.

Ended up getting the SPIGEN LG G2 Case Slim [Slim Armor] case

Will check out Light Manager

Last edited:

anon(631531)

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
I'm looking for a case right now because Best Buy and everyone else doesn't have any LG2 cases left at the store.. Will check out the one you're talking about.

Ended up getting the SPIGEN LG G2 Case Slim [Slim Armor] case

Will check out Light Manager

O.K. I need a TPU case for the grip, and it's got to be tight fitting because i carry the phone in a belt clip case.:p

grove53

Jan 14, 2014
Visit site
Had my LG G2 for about 3 weeks now and love it. Great speed, great battery life, perfect screen size. Buttons on the back are fine with me. I put a Slim Armor case on it. Feels and looks great. Played around with other phones at the store and read lots of reviews about different phones and the G2 is hands down the best phone out there.

Posted via Android Central App

anon(631531)

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
Had my LG G2 for about 3 weeks now and love it. Great speed, great battery life, perfect screen size. Buttons on the back are fine with me. I put a Slim Armor case on it. Feels and looks great. Played around with other phones at the store and read lots of reviews about different phones and the G2 is hands down the best phone out there.

Posted via Android Central App

Same experience i'm having. Here's something...I'm using Nova Launcher w/ Tesla Unread Count, and i get the app badges in red on the lockscreen, and in white on the homescreen.:p