Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default LG G2 won't send or recieve picture messages on Contract AT&T. Phone rooted on 4.2.2

Don't usually create threads, but scouring all forums I haven't come up with a solution yet so this might benefit others with same problem if I can find a solution. Not sure when it started happening, but its only been a couple weeks I think that it hasn't been sending or receiving images or mms. I tried changing to different APN settings I found online, but still didn't work though texting did through diff APN so I am thinking that is not the problem. I'm not on kit kat like everybody else with problem so I haven't been able to figure it out yet. Any suggestions? I'd like to avoid resetting.

Default Re: LG G2 won't send or recieve picture messages on Contract AT&T. Phone rooted on 4.2.2

I had this same problem, tested all the APN stuff and everything before I found the problem. I had installed an AdBlock app and that completely blacklisted AT&T's APN. After disabling it from running on startup, everything went back to normal. Make sure to go through all of your apps to check if you have any network-inhibiting software.
    Thanked by: