AT&T LG G2: Random Notification Tone
Anybody else get these? Occasionally, a random tone signifying nothing apparently. I always look to see if there's some message or issue and nothing's there. This time the phone is sitting on my desk, just about a foot away and I hear this "ding-dong" sound that I have never, ever chosen to apply to any sort of event and again, it seems there's nothing going on with the phone that would trigger that sound.
- 06-12-2014, 07:10 PM #2
- 06-13-2014, 12:29 PM #4Give yourself, to the Dark Side!
Re: AT&T LG G2: Random Notification Tone
Got a flash flood alert here in NYC yesterday. It was a horribly loud and repetitive screeching sound that I never would have chosen to apply to any event. Just glad I wasn't in a meeting at the time. The mystery sound is a simple doorbell like ding-dong. I'm stumped.
- By mneidin in forum HTC OneReplies: 5Last Post: 07-07-2014, 08:50 AM
- By rockitdog23 in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 4Last Post: 06-18-2014, 09:55 AM
- By Beestin in forum HTC One (M8)Replies: 3Last Post: 06-16-2014, 08:02 AM
- By superhalder in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 0Last Post: 06-12-2014, 12:47 PM