New Knock On Password Feature Keeps defaulting back to swipe
Like many other I got the ATT update a few days ago with the new Knock On unlock pattern feature. I really like it and began using it right away. The problem that I am having is that it seems to work for maybe half a day or so and then all of a sudden it is not working and it takes just the old regular double tap to wake the phone and then a swimpe (my former default method) to unlock the phone.
It is like the phone is changing the option back to my default. Anyone else experiencing this?
- 06-21-2014, 04:00 PM #2
- 06-22-2014, 06:04 PM #4
Re: New Knock On Password Feature Keeps defaulting back to swipe
I tried some different settings and it seems to work if I have "Power Button instantly locks" checked and hasn't defaulted to swipe yet. If I uncheck it, it goes back to swipe after a few unlocks.
Sent from my LG-D800 using AC Forums mobile app
- 07-06-2014, 03:14 AM #6
- 07-06-2014, 01:09 PM #8
- 67 Posts
Possibly, I've been using knock unlock since I've gotten the phone and its never switched to swipe unlock until I installed a couple xposed framework modules. Wonder if it will affect other lock methods or only knock code.
Posted via Android Central App
Update: had a pin code running phone went to sleep and when I turned it on the swipe lock was there, it's either a LG bug or xposed framework
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 07-31-2014, 06:56 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-25-2014, 10:10 PM
- By CarrierPigeon in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 8Last Post: 06-15-2014, 02:58 PM
- By YeOldeGoat in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 1Last Post: 06-15-2014, 11:10 AM
- By rhegarty in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 1Last Post: 06-15-2014, 12:24 AM