- 3 Posts
LG G2 details show low resolution pic size
Take pic using LG G2 stock camera app set on 10 or 13 mp if I look at details of pic in gallery it shows 2-4 mp at the most. Shouldn't it be closer to 10-13? Taken outside full sun or inside. Note it is still low but about 1 mp higher using Google camera app as well. Just tried VSCO Cam and mp is a consistent 8.16 mp. Let me know what detail shows in gallery view for pictures you took using stock app.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-29-2014, 01:17 AM
- By Rory Chrane in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-21-2014, 07:01 PM
- By xstinkyx in forum General Photography LoungeReplies: 2Last Post: 06-19-2014, 05:44 PM
- By Helen Copland Wright in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 2Last Post: 06-19-2014, 12:03 PM
- By CarrierPigeon in forum AndroidCentral.com - Site News, Feedback and HelpReplies: 1Last Post: 06-18-2014, 03:58 PM