Which color black or white lg g2

anon(631531)

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
I have the black one, with a black tpu bumper. Haven't had a black phone since my old bb days, and i missed that color. I will say this. Black or white, the LG G2(D800) is the best phone that i've ever owned.:p

rong21

Aug 8, 2012
Visit site
I have the black one, with a black tpu bumper. Haven't had a black phone since my old bb days, and i missed that color. I will say this. Black or white, the LG G2(D800) is the best phone that i've ever owned.:p

Had a white S3, decided to go with black, agree with Grunt. This is one great phone. Now that I've flashed a G3 ROM I see no need whatsoever to upgrade to a G3

LisaB93

Jun 29, 2014
Visit site
I wanted the white lg g2 but the black one was cheaper so I bought it. As my husband pointed out...when you put a case on the phone, it covers up the black or white part so it becomes a mute point. Still like white phones though

Posted via Android Central App

Rodawg71

Jul 7, 2012
Visit site
Had a white S3... Got a black G2. Whatever color you get, you're still gonna have one helluva phone✊

Sent from my LG-D802

ol chap

Jun 28, 2014
Visit site
I have a white one and I love it although the status bars are slightly different on the white one it's white letters on the white one but on the black one it's blue ics looking, depends on personal preference if you like or dislike that but if you don't you can install different status bars.

Posted via Android Central App

Nicholas Maietta

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
My LG G2 was originally black. My digitizer (the touchscreen part) failed. I decided to order a replacement digitizer and assembly (together, they cost more but less work to install).

Since my phone was black, the face to the lcd+digitizer assembly was white, i decided to buy a black battery cover and now.. my phone with black AND white. It looks really nice actually. I haven't found anyone else with the same configuration.

Attachments

• LGG2BothColors.png
    LGG2BothColors.png
    384.5 KB · Views: 44
Last edited: