Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By grunt0300
  • 1 Post By rong21
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    16 Global Posts

Default Which color black or white lg g2

Hi
    I can't decide which color my my lg g2 should be, black or white?? Let me know which color you think and why
    Thanks
    Sent from my precious..

Global Posts
    4,134 Global Posts
    ROM
    Android 5.0.1(stock)

Default Re: Which color black or white lg g2

I have the black one, with a black tpu bumper. Haven't had a black phone since my old bb days, and i missed that color. I will say this. Black or white, the LG G2(D800) is the best phone that i've ever owned.
    Give yourself, to the Dark Side!
    mumfoau likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by grunt0300 View Post
    I have the black one, with a black tpu bumper. Haven't had a black phone since my old bb days, and i missed that color. I will say this. Black or white, the LG G2(D800) is the best phone that i've ever owned.
    Had a white S3, decided to go with black, agree with Grunt. This is one great phone. Now that I've flashed a G3 ROM I see no need whatsoever to upgrade to a G3
    mumfoau likes this.

I wanted the white lg g2 but the black one was cheaper so I bought it. As my husband pointed out...when you put a case on the phone, it covers up the black or white part so it becomes a mute point. Still like white phones though

Posted via Android Central App

ROM
    TSBB 3.0.3/imo-5.1

Had a white S3... Got a black G2. Whatever color you get, you're still gonna have one helluva phone✊

Sent from my LG-D802
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Global Posts
    16 Global Posts

Bought a white one now just waiting for the postman
    Sent from my precious..

I have a white one and I love it although the status bars are slightly different on the white one it's white letters on the white one but on the black one it's blue ics looking, depends on personal preference if you like or dislike that but if you don't you can install different status bars.

Posted via Android Central App

My LG G2 was originally black. My digitizer (the touchscreen part) failed. I decided to order a replacement digitizer and assembly (together, they cost more but less work to install).

Since my phone was black, the face to the lcd+digitizer assembly was white, i decided to buy a black battery cover and now.. my phone with black AND white. It looks really nice actually. I haven't found anyone else with the same configuration.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Which color black or white lg g2-lgg2bothcolors.png  

Personally I'd go with the white one, as I've always preferred the more bright, lively look to my phones and think that plain black is boring.