Tempered glass screen protection!
http://www.tmart.com/0-3mm-Tempered-..._p250638.html?I have tried a different brand of tempered glass and had a horrible experience. The screen looked cheap and the LCD on the phone looked like a resistive touchscreen. Not to mention there was a rainbow effect on the screen and I was about to give up on it. Well before I gave up I tried this one. I have to admit I was surprised, I didn't expect it to be any better but it is much better. The feel and look on the device makes it feel like it is the regular screen. It is a lot thinner than my last so maybe that helps but it doesn't make the LCD look funny. I recommend trying it out if you like to use your phone naked like I do. Let me know if you have any questions! I do recommend paying with paypal for your protection. Thanks!
- By Miner17 in forum Droid MAXX Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 12-07-2014, 11:48 PM
- By michbluhm in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 ActiveReplies: 2Last Post: 08-20-2014, 10:29 PM
- By RicKaysen in forum LG G3Replies: 13Last Post: 07-23-2014, 06:07 PM
- By peacefulberry in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 2Last Post: 07-22-2014, 05:39 PM
- By Austin Chapman in forum Google ChromecastReplies: 0Last Post: 07-22-2014, 03:19 PM