facebook issues

evoldroid

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
I have a LG G2 on ATT.I downloaded the new version of facebook but I can't watch the videos that's posted.It keeps saying unknown error occurred while trying to play this video.Can anyone help me with this issue?

Posted via the Android Central App

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I've been reading a lot of complaints about the latest FB update, although I haven't noticed any issues on my Nexus 5 running 4.4.4. Try going to Settings>Apps, selecting Facebook, and Clearing Cache/Clearing Data, then Force Stop. When you open it again, you'll have to log back in. See if it works then.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Is the video being played by a separate app, or within Facebook? You could try clearing the app preferences and see if there's another app that could play it correctly.

Devhux

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
It's probably the app itself. I've had issues playing video as well. Sometimes it'll play a part of the video then give me the error, sometimes it's right away

dctokyo

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
I have a LG G2 on ATT.I downloaded the new version of facebook but I can't watch the videos that's posted.It keeps saying unknown error occurred while trying to play this video.Can anyone help me with this issue?

Posted via the Android Central App

farcebook, OMG, enough said! get rid of that piece of junk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad