Lollipop update

carlson03

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
Did a full unroot from SUuser, did a test for root check, program said I do not have root. Ran update again, got error message, "err 0x1111004". When it rebooted, it came up and says:
"This device is suspected rooted" or something like that.

Edit: Now I can't re-root the device, lovely! Wish there was an easy way to factory reset this

Last edited:

eclement

Dec 28, 2013
Visit site
How did you get google play services to update. I am on straighttalk also and everything is updated but google play services and I have that stupid notification from it at the top. Thanks for any help.

Jough Donakowski

Apr 17, 2015
Visit site
Loved the update, but now I've got no Bluetooth functionality. Will connect to devices (have tried two speakers and my car) but won't play audio or handle phone calls.

Is this just me?

mysidx

Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
My wife downloaded the update last night with out a hitch, however she's been noticing her phone glitching or the screen appears to bounce. Tonight it just died.......no response, it won't come back on. Bricked??? I need help or maybe a tip on how to get it to turn on. Has anyone else heard of the phone dying after update?

Posted via Android Central App

nkotbfan5

Apr 18, 2015
Visit site
I downloaded it yesterday morning and had to restart my phone 4 times within 20 minutes because it kept locking up. Haven't had any trouble since.

nkotbfan5

Apr 18, 2015
Visit site
Has anyone been able to find the wireless storage option? I use it to transfer music and photos to/from my laptop. I don;t see it anywhere since I updated. :(

Apr 14, 2015
Visit site
Do u guys have a screen brightness slider? And can you not access camera from lock screen by swiping right.. And add widgets.. My lock screen just has a simple clock.. But when booting has a circle clock like g3.

Posted via the Android Central App

Relletti

Trusted Member
Feb 3, 2013
Visit site
Do u guys have a screen brightness slider? And can you not access camera from lock screen by swiping right.. And add widgets.. My lock screen just has a simple clock.. But when booting has a circle clock like g3.

Posted via the Android Central App

No screen brightness slider for me in the notification tray. It's only showing up in display settings.

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk

mysidx

Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Just to update everyone, brought my wife's phone to At&ts repair tech store, and they said they've never seen that before. We can get the LG logo to appear and scroll down to yes( delete everything and restart phone) but after that, it goes dead again. At one point the at&t logo popped on and said it was updating apps, then went blank after that. I can still get it to the hard reset screen but again nothing happens. My wife ended up getting a Samsung edge, but was mad because her phone was perfect before the update and she also wanted to wait to upgrade until she saw the LG G4.

Posted via Android Central App

Shannon Gerdel

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
I had to shut my phone off and on a few times to get it to complete, if I'd had any idea how much I was going to hate the dumb thing, I'd have never upgraded to it.

OhAlfie

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
I was having great battery life until last night and noticed the phone was heating up for no reason. It was draining quick today so I went to the "Battery" setting and noticed that the "AT&T Locker" was the culprit. It was hogging 35% of my battery usage. I killed it and then recharged the phone. So far it's back to normal and holding a nice charge.

pazzo02

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
Loved the update, but now I've got no Bluetooth functionality. Will connect to devices (have tried two speakers and my car) but won't play audio or handle phone calls.

Is this just me?

I actually think the bluetooth works better than before the update. Originally I would have intermittent problems connecting automatically, but haven't had any since the update. Though I did do a factory reset and had to set everything back up. Did you try forgetting all your bluetooth devices and re-learning them all?

pazzo02

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
I was having great battery life until last night and noticed the phone was heating up for no reason. It was draining quick today so I went to the "Battery" setting and noticed that the "AT&T Locker" was the culprit. It was hogging 35% of my battery usage. I killed it and then recharged the phone. So far it's back to normal and holding a nice charge.

I think I've disabled any app that starts with AT&T...lol! As far as I'm concerned they're not worth using.